- 4 beef steaks (3/4 inch thick-rib-eye, t-bone, whatever you have)
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- butter or oil, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Fire up your frying pan to high heat, or get the grill ready.
- Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss a dab of butter in the pan (or a spritz of oil).
- Place steaks on the hot pan; grill 3 minutes; turn.
- Scatter bleu cheese crumbles over steak while grilling for another 3 minutes.
- Remove meat from heat, let stand a few minutes.
- Serve with oven-roasted potato wedges or whole baked potatoes.
- OPTIONAL: Serve with MORE bleu cheese or bleu cheese salad dressing.