Recipe by koala03
I got this recipe from the marlboro cookbook.YUMMY
Top Review by CASunshine
These are very good and different when you want something other than a plain ol' burger. I only had crumbled bleu cheese but I mixed it in with the meat and they turned out fine. A really interesting mix of flavors that I won't hesitate to make again!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce, like tabasco
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 ounces blue cheese, cut in 6 pieces
- 6 hamburger buns, toasted
- roasted red pepper (from a jar)
- 6 portabella mushrooms, grilled
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre heat grill to med-high heat.
- combine beef,onion,hot sauce,honey,garlic salt,red pepper flakes and pepper in large bowl.
- mix well.
- divide into 6 portions;form into patties around the blue cheese.
- grill 8-10 mins or until done.
- place patties on buns and top with roasted peppers and mushrooms.