Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This goes great with steak and prime rib. A great sauce. Cook time is refrigeration time.
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 2 tablespoons crumbled creamy blue cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- Combine the butter, shallots, blue cheese, parsley and 1/4 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp ground pepper.
- Blend until creamy and well mixed.
- Turn out onto a sheet of waxed paper and form into a small log, about 1 inch in diameter.
- Cover and refrigerate until slightly firm, about 1 hour.
I've had my eye on this recipe for sometime and boy, it was fantastic! Served with Cast Iron Steak #167797 for a truly fabulous dinner. Would also be to die for broiled on some french bread or served with grilled chicken. Next time I'll make a few logs and freeze some for later. This is a must try!! Thanks, Cathy, for sharing the recipe!
This is a steak-lovers dream, it's a must topped on grilled steaks, Nims this is so good, I plan on having this in my freezer all the time to use on steaks, thanks for sharing!...Kitten:)
This was great, we had prime rib with corn on the cob for dinner and I thought we were going to use this on the meat, but we put it on the corn instead, it was to die for!!!!