Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
Oh yum. Whipped up this little concoction to dip our artichokes in last night. I can see it coming in handy for all sorts of dishes - polenta, brussels sprouts, french fries, onion rings, baked potatoes, gnocci, pasta, steak, chicken wings...oh my...I'm hungry now! :) Enjoy!
- 1 1⁄2 ounces blue cheese (I had Maytag on hand)
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Melt all ingredients in small heavy pot over low heat.
- Vary amount of cream to reach desired consistency.