1/2 Photos of Blue Cheese, Salami and Radish Sandwiches
Thought these open faced sandwiches sounded interesting for a summer buffet. They can also be made up to six hours ahead and refrigerated. Recipe source: Bon Appetit (May 1986)
My Private Note
open fa ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a food processor and the thin slicing disc slice radishes and remove from work bowl.
- 2Using the the food processor and the steel knife mince the parsley. Transfer to a large square of waxed paper.
- 3Using the same steel knife process the cheese and green onion until smooth.
- 4Spread butter evenly on top and sides of bread slices. Dip the bread sides in the parsley and then spread 2 teaspoons cheese mixture on top of each slice of bread.
- 5Cut salami into 18 very thin slices and then cut each slice into quarters.
- 6Place 6 salami quarters down center of each slice of bread, overlapping and alternating geometically (to make a pretty design).
- 7Arrange radish slices in a rosette on top of the salami and then place parsley sprg in center.
- 8May be prepared 6 hours ahead, covered and refrigerated, bringing sandwiches back to room temperature before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Cheese, Salami and Radish Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (874 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.9
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 27.3 mg
- Sodium 404.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 5.1 g