Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Pretty and delicious. Unsure yield.
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup pickled red beet, well-drained, julienned
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup salad oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 dash white pepper
- 2 tablespoons chives, snipped
- Mix together the lettuce and tomatoes. Top with the cheese, beets, parsley.
- Process the salad oil, vinegar, olive oil, salt, mustard, pepper and chives until smooth.
- If making the dressing early, shake well before using. Makes about 1/2 C dressing.