Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I eat a lot of salad and I know that a dressing can make or break my enjoyment of one. I never use bottled dressing, YUCK! I like them fresh and preservative free. My husband especially likes this one. Not sure where it came from. Always use good quality ingredients!
- 2 cups mayonnaise (like Best Foofds)
- 1 cup sour cream (knudsens)
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar or 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- Place first eight ingredients in a blender.
- Cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into container.
- Stir in Blue Cheese.
This is good fresh salad dressing. The flavor of the herbs is nice. For our families tast it is a little too vinegary. Next time I make this I would add about 1/2 the vinegar. Made for Newest Tag 2007.