1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
I can't remember where I found this recipe, I think Sunset magazine. Whatever the case, this is a wonderfully rich and yummy dish. It's the perfect side dish for a good steak or roast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Butter 9x13 baking dish.
- 3Toss sliced potatoes with 2 tsp salt, pepper and rosemary.
- 4Toss cheeses together.
- 5(Feel free to use more than 3/4 cup of each- I do!) Layer half the potatoes in the dish and sprinkle with half the cheese then top with remaining potatoes.
- 6Whisk together sour cream, cream and 1 tsp salt.
- 7Pour cream mixture over potatoes.
- 8Tap dish on counter to settle ingredients and pop any air bubbles.
- 9Top with remaining cheese.
- 10Bake for one hour and fifteen minutes or until browned and tender.
- 11Note: This dish should be prepared and baked the same day.
- 12Do not refrigerate overnight.
- 13Trust me.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Cheese & Rosemary Scalloped Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (396 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 564.8
- Calories from Fat 308
- Total Fat 34.2 g
- Saturated Fat 21.0 g
- Cholesterol 114.2 mg
- Sodium 1254.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 13.8 g