Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use as either a spread or a dip, doesn't matter which, it is fantastic! Make in advance to allow the flavors to marry; allow from 2-24 hours, if you choose. This was found on landolakes.com
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter or 1⁄2 cup unsalted margarine, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 4 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 4 tablespoons roasted red peppers, drained & finely chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon toasted almond, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl, except for nuts.
- Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until well mixed.
- Add nuts; stir to combine or garnish.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Serve at room temperature, with crackers, pita points, cocktail breads or cut up vegetables.
- Have fun!
I have made this many times it is fantastic, I also add in some fresh garlic and increase the Tasasco way up, thanks DI!...Kitten