Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Here’s a peach of a sandwich you can get on the table in less than 30 minutes!
Make and share this Blue Cheese Quesadillas recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 ounce) bagfrozen organic sliced peaches, thawed, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons red bell peppers, finely chopped
- 2 medium green onions, finely chopped (2 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Blue Cheese Filling
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded (2 oz)
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 medium green onion, sliced (1 tablespoon)
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches in diameter)
- In medium bowl, mix all salsa ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- Heat oven to 375°F Grease cookie sheet.
- In small bowl, mix all filling ingredients. Sprinkle over 4 tortillas; top with remaining tortillas, pressing down slightly.
- Place on cookie sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese begins to melt and tortillas are slightly browned.
- Cut each into 8 wedges.
- Serve with salsa.