Prep 15 mins
Cook 47 mins
Blue cheese is one of my favorite kinds of cheese. These yummy, I serve them at our Christmas party, they always go fast. they can be made ahead.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (4 ounce) containercrumbled blue cheese
- Bring butter and 3/4 cup water to s boil in a heavy saucepan.
- Remove from heat. Add flour and pepper, beating with a rubber spatula or wooden spoon until mixture leaves sides of pan and forms a smooth ball. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in cheese, and let mixturestand for 15 minutes.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons 2 inches apart onto buttered baking sheets.
- Bake at 400F for 30 minutes or until golden. Serve either warm or at room temperature.
Had some crumbled Limberger to use up and tried these. Tasted good and instructions were easy to follow. Nice recipe...thanks for posting.