Recipe by KittyKitty
Blue cheese is one of my favorite kinds of cheese. These yummy, I serve them at our Christmas party, they always go fast. they can be made ahead.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (4 ounce) containercrumbled blue cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring butter and 3/4 cup water to s boil in a heavy saucepan.
- Remove from heat. Add flour and pepper, beating with a rubber spatula or wooden spoon until mixture leaves sides of pan and forms a smooth ball. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in cheese, and let mixturestand for 15 minutes.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons 2 inches apart onto buttered baking sheets.
- Bake at 400F for 30 minutes or until golden. Serve either warm or at room temperature.