Recipe by KittyKitty
Roasted potato wedges tossed with blue cheese dressing and fresh blue cheese. If you prefer other taste pairings, use your favorite salad dressing and cheese combination to create your own new recipe. You can substitute 1 lb. 4 oz. of peeled potatoes cut into wedges, if desired.
Top Review by Ilysse
How easy can you get!! I had a cocktail party Saturday night and made my own blue cheese dressing/dip Blue Cheese Dip Recipe #171607. I made a double batch so needed a use for the left over b4 it goes bad. This was a very nice and simple way to use some of it. I didn't add the extra cheese since I knew that would be too much for DH. I sprinkled over some chopped chives and served this with grilled steaks and wilted spinach. I'll be making this again and again. Thanks for posting this.
- 1 (1 lb) packagerefrigerated new potato, wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Drizzle potatoes with oil, tossing to coat. Place potatoes evenly in a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 450 for 25 minutes.
- Transfer potatoes to serving bowl. Toss with dressing and pepper. Sprinkle with blue cheese.
- Feta Cheese Potatoes: Substitute Ranch dressing for blue cheese, and crumble feta cheese instead of blue cheese.