Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delicious combination...blue cheese and potatoes...so yummy! Prep time includes boiling potatoes. If desired, this recipe may be doubled to serve more than six people.
- 2 lbs small potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup whipping cream, unwhipped
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese (more if desired)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 7 slices bacon, cooked,drained and crumbled (more if desired)
- 2 -3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- In a saucepan, boil/cook potatoes for 12-15 minutes, or until tender; drain.
- In a bowl, toss the potatoes with the butter and green onions.
- In a saucepan, whisk together the whipping cream and flour; stir in the cheese.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally for about 2-3 minutes, or until thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss the cheese mixture with the potato mixture; sprinkle with the chopped bacon.
- Serve immediately-- delicious!