Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 907.18 g potatoes
- 59.14 ml dry white wine
- 158.51 ml mayonnaise
- 158.51 ml sour cream
- 22.18 ml Dijon mustard
- 14.79 ml cider vinegar
- 113.39 g blue cheese, crumbled
- 3 green onions, minced
- 158.51 ml chopped celery
- Boil or steam potatoes until tender; drain; cool slightly.
- Peel and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Transfer to large bowl.
- Add wine, season and toss to coat.
- Combine all remaining ingredients, adjust seasoning; mix with potatoes.
- (can be prepared 1 day ahead, chilled. Let stand 30 minutes before serving).
Made this a day in advance knowing that the flavors would improve. I used a good Gorgonzola cheese, the amount was just right and not overpowering the salad, the celery added a nice crunch. I served this with roasted tomatoes and a steak.
No real review, yet, because my cheese was a little more "blue" than it should have been. (Yes, I left it out!) The flavor without was a little too plain, but I am sure it adds just the right punch.