Recipe by Lorac
I can imagine this served with a char-grilled steak topped with garlic butter. This was cut out of a 1990 Bon Appetit. Well better late than never, I have Sundays dinner menu to drool over!
Top Review by Dee514
Made this last weekend to bring to a friend's barbeque. Everyone raved about it! I used Roquefort cheese, since the type of bleu cheese wasn't specified. The flavor was wonderful! The salad was easy to prepare, and I will definately make this again.
- 5 lbs new potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄4 cups mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄4 cups sour cream
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 lb crumbled blue cheese
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped celery