Found this in Good Housekeeping, June 2008 issue. I have a husband who really likes blue cheese, but is not fond of eggs, so this one really fits him to a "T". Made it for company and everyone wanted the recipe--no one had tasted anything like it. I have used both Yukon gold and russet potatoes, can't taste much of a difference, but the fresh green beans are an absolute MUST! Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, add potatoes, cover and continue to boil for about 20 minutes, until potatoes are fork tender. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- 2While potatoes are cooking, bring a pot of salted water to a boil, add green beans. Cook 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain, rinse under cool water.
- 3In a large bowl, stir cream cheese, dressing, mayonnaise, salt and pepper; mix well.
- 4When potatoes are cool enough to handle, peel, and cut into cubes or slices.
- 5Stir in mayonnaise mixture along with drained green beans, onion and garlic. Place sprigs of dill on top.
- 6Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 7Remove dill before serving.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Cheese Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 463.5
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 23.9 mg
- Sodium 623.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: