Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Found this in Good Housekeeping, June 2008 issue. I have a husband who really likes blue cheese, but is not fond of eggs, so this one really fits him to a "T". Made it for company and everyone wanted the recipe--no one had tasted anything like it. I have used both Yukon gold and russet potatoes, can't taste much of a difference, but the fresh green beans are an absolute MUST! Enjoy.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, add potatoes, cover and continue to boil for about 20 minutes, until potatoes are fork tender. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- While potatoes are cooking, bring a pot of salted water to a boil, add green beans. Cook 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain, rinse under cool water.
- In a large bowl, stir cream cheese, dressing, mayonnaise, salt and pepper; mix well.
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle, peel, and cut into cubes or slices.
- Stir in mayonnaise mixture along with drained green beans, onion and garlic. Place sprigs of dill on top.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Remove dill before serving.