Recipe by JoJoStar
Easy and wonderful. Serve these at your next party...buttery and delicious with an amazing blue cheese taste!
Top Review by Thellie
These really were great. I didn't have any puff pastry so used canned croissants. Pressed two triangles together and followed from #3 instructions on (well cut them about 3/4" thick.) Made these for unexpected guests when "quick and easy" was a necessity. Thanks JoJoStar.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Butter an 8 or 9 inch baking dish.
- Open the sheet of puff pastry and flatten with a rolling pin.
- Crumble the blue cheese on the sheet, leaving a 1 inch border all around.
- Roll up the pastry the long way.
- Cut into 12-14, 1/2 inch thick slices.
- Place the rounds in the baking dish.
- Brush with egg wash.
- Bake until puffed up and golden brown, 10-12 minutes.