- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (4 3/4 ounce) can liver spread
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts
- 2 -4 slices cooked bacon, drained and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pimento stuffed olives
Directions See How It's Made
- beat together cream cheese, liver spread, blue cheese and sherry until fluffy.
- stir in half of water chestnuts, drained and chopped, bacon onion and olives.
- press in small bowl lined with clear plastic wrap.
- cover and chill.
- To serve, invert bowl onto plate. remove bowl and plastic wrap. garnish with sliced pimento stuffed green olives if desired.
- Serve with crackers.
- Makes 2 2/3 cups.