Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Cook pasta according to directions. Immediately rinse with cold water and drain well.
- Add cheese, walnuts, celery, mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Gently toss with 2 forks until the ingredients are well mixed. Refrigerate until serving.
- You may need to add a little more mayonnaise if the salad seems dry.
- Sprinkle with the parsley and serve slightly chilled.
- Note; This pasta salad is best when made the day before it is to be served or at least several hours in advance, so that they flavor of the blue cheese has a chance to develop.
- Keep in the refrigerator.