Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A good main dish,just add a green salad.
- 2 cups uncooked penne pasta
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 ounces blue cheese, finely crumbled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (12 ounce) round steaks, trimmed of all fat,thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile,combine yogurt,mayonnaise,blue cheese,salt and pepper in large bowl.
- Heat large non-stick skillet,Swirl in oil,then add garlic.
- Saute 30 seconds.
- Add beef in two batches,cook til just browned,about 2 minutes.
- Drain pasta,add to bowl with yogurt dressing.
- Add steak and tomatoes,toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.
Another fantastic reicpe of yours. This is really tasty and easy to prepare. I only had a taste because I cook a day ahead for the next day's lunch. I can't wait till lunch tomorrow. :) Thank you for posting.
This is good "diet" food. I love bleu cheese; I suggest that those who do and want to eat healthy, try out this pasta salad. I've eaten this both freshly prepared and cold out of the fridge as leftovers and it tastes great both ways.
I made this recipe for my inlaws and we loved it. My wife and kids don't like blue cheese, but they all tried it and liked it also. I think the blue cheese blends into the other ingredients and gives it a sour cream flavor. We had a hard time believing we weren't eating something that was so bad for us. I will be making this again. Thanks