Recipe by georgi
This goes together while the pasta water is boiling. You can also top this with salmon, chicken, crumbled bacon or tomatoes. This sauce is also great with steak.
Top Review by TexasKelly
This was just SO wonderful! Definately a 5 star recipe! I made only 1 change from the recipe, I used Gorgonzola cheese because that was what I had, and it was so good, but I think next time I would use Blue because I like the stronger taste of Blue Cheese. Anyway, I used fusilli pasta, and I added some chopped spinach & grilled chicken strips and it was just so tasty. Hubby went back for seconds which is a good sign. I will definately be making this again & again. Thank you for posting this. Kelly
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 head garlic, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb pasta (I use penne)
Directions See How It's Made
- While the pasta is boiling: Melt butter in sauce pan over med-low.
- Add onion and garlic saute about 5 minutes.
- Pour in half& half, let heat through.
- Wisk in blue and parmesan cheeses.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Sauce will thicken a bit upon standing.
- Toss with cooked pasta.