Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for dipping raw veggies.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise, can use light
- 1⁄8 cup very finely chopped onion
- 1 dash hot sauce (or more to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and bleu cheese together with a mixer.
- Beat in the remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Serve with raw veggies for dipping.