- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 8 -10 green onions, chopped
- 4 ounces blue cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) carton sour cream
- seasoned pepper, to taste
- 16 ounces fine egg noodles
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon granule
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a skillet.
- Add onions and cook until golden.
- Crumble blue cheese into onions.
- Stir over medium heat until cheese is melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream and seasoned pepper.
- Stir in noodles that have been cooked with oil and bouillon in the water used for boiling.
- Cover and let stand several hours for flavors to blend.
- Reheat slowly (or heat in a microwave) before serving.