1/1 Photo of Blue Cheese Mushrooms
echo echo's Note:
A tasty hors d'oeuvre. May be doubled or multiplied.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove and chop the mushroom stems.
- 2Cook the stems with the onions in butter until tender and brown.
- 3Mix together the 2 Tbs bread crumbs, cheese, salt and pepper; stir in the stems and onions.
- 4Fill the mushroom crowns with the mixture.
- 5Sprinkle all with the 3 Tbs crumbs.
- 6Place on a baking sheet and bake at 350° 12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Cheese Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.6
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 111.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 2.2 g