Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
From one of my church cookbooks. This looks delicious.
- 8 slices white bread
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 4 ounces blue cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 lb ground pork
- 2 cups soft breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons parsley
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Break up 8 slices of bread.
- Combine bread, milk, one egg and blue cheese.
- Set aside.
- Combine meat, soft bread crumbs, onion, parsley, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, 2 eggs, salt and pepper.
- Shape into 15x12" rectangle on wax paper.
- Spread blue cheese mixture on top of meat.
- Leave 1" margin on each side.
- Roll from short side using wax paper to lift.
- Press edges to seal.
- Place seam side down in greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 375 for 1 hour.