Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
I am not a huge blue cheese fan but these meatballs were very good. My sister made them and didn't tell me what was in them so, she really got me.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄3 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Add all the ingredients to a large mixing bowl; mix well to combine.
- Form mixture into 1/2-inch balls.
- Put the balls on a baking sheet with a rim.
- Bake in a 375° oven for about 10 minutes or until browned.
- Serve immediately with toothpicks for spearing.
these were great!! love finding new meatball recipes! made as written but added garlic powder, parmesan cheese and used heavy cream instead of milk. oh, and i added an egg. made up ahead of time and had chilling in fridge til i was ready for them. thanks for a great meatball recipe! will add to my keeper collection!