Recipe by mommyoffour
Oh my goodness, these are good. I just had these at Easter at MIL's. I couldn't quit tasting. I'm posting so I will always have on hand.
Top Review by Lucky in Bayview
Very good mashed potato recipe, but for whatever reason, we couldn't taste the blue cheese. The potatoes were rich and creamy. Next time, I'll add a few ble cheese crumbles to top each serving. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
- 2 lbs potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese, crumbles
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes until fork tender, about 20 minutes.
- Shake pan over low heat to help dry potatoes.
- Mash potatoes until no lumps remain.
- Add milk, mashing until smooth.
- Add butter, salt, pepper and blue cheese.
- Mash vigorously until potatoes are light and fluffy.
- If desired, put small pats of butter on top.