- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- black pepper
- 3 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 4 medium yellow onions, sliced and separated into rings
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except the blue cheese and onions in a bowl; whisk to combine then add in the crumbled blue cheese, mix to combine.
- Place the onion rings on the bottom of a serving bowl then pour the mixture on top.
- Chill for a minimum of 8 hours,.