- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature (neufchatel is fine)
- 4 ounces blue cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened (1 stick)
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon poppy seed
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine softened cheeses, butter and brandy in a bowl until well combined. Set aside.
- Cut off a large piece of plastic wrap. Sprinkle the parsley and poppy seed on top of it.
- Shape the cheese mixture into a log, and roll on top of the parsley/poppy seed mixture to coat completely, using the plastic wrap to help you roll.
- Wrap the coated log tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight for flavors to blend.
- Garnish as desired and serve with crackers.