Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
From an old Williamsburg Settlement cook book.
- 11 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces blue cheese
- 2 cups chopped walnuts or 2 cups pecans, divided
- 1 cup thinly sliced ripe olives
- Bring Cream Cheese to room temperature. Blend with electric mixter until smooth.
- Stir in 1 cup of nuts and ripe olives.
- Spread remaining nuts on waxed paper.
- Flour hands lightly and shape mixture into one log or two short logs. Roll in nuts until well coated.
- Wrap in plastic and refrigerate overnight. Freezes well.
Novice does not even describe my cooking expertise. It took maybe two minutes to make, used up the leftover ingredients in my fridge and looked so fantastic and fancy!! Tastes amazing of course. I didn't bother with the electric mixer - just used a fork. And left out the olives by request of my husband. Thank you for my new party trick!