Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are so good! We have with a vegetable and wild rice. No buns necessary!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground lamb
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped rosemary
- salt & pepper
- 6 ounces blue cheese, divided into 4 small disks
- Mix lamb, parsley, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Divide into 4 balls.
- Make a dent and add cheese disk, cover and flatten.
- BBQ for 4-5 minutes per side.
My husband loved this.
I absolutely loved this recipe!!! I used Gorgonzola cheese instead of blue cheese, and it was fantastic! However, my 3 and 7 year old daughters did not like them. My wife liked it fine. Were it for me, I would give it 5 stars, but because of my family's reaction, I am giving it four stars. Maybe it is not a kid friendly recipe. Next time I will try them without the clue cheese, and see how my kids like them then. Thanks for a great recipe!
I have had this recipe printed, waiting to be made for ages and finally made it - Super delicious. I had it on a bun with all the trimmibngs but as tambiac says it would go well as the meat dish with veggies . It is still a bit too cold to BBQ outside so pan fried it - A definate keeper tambiac Thanks