- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 -2 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 4 slices thick bacon
- 1 medium head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄8 ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine mayo, ketchup, horseradish and Worcestershire sauce until smooth.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Drain and cut in 1 inch pieces.
- In a serving bowl, toss lettuce with dressing, top with cherry tomatoes and green onions.
- Sprinkle with bacon blue cheese, season with pepper and serve.