Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
We went into our local Hanaford supermarket today to do some grocery shopping. There was a lady there passing out some samples of this outstanding bread. She was only using regular white sandwich bread, but imagine how this will taste on French Bread. I do not EVER do this, but I went back for another piece. She was cooking it in a toaster oven, but think I will do mine on the grill, wrapped in no stick foil. This bread is SO GOOD!!!!! They called for King's Choice Danish blue cheese, but I couldn't find it...I settled for a more affordable one. I am sure it will be as tasty. I am going to do mine with Smart Balance instead of butter.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup king's choice danish blue cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 slices French bread (3/4 inches thick slices)
- In a small bowl combine butter, cruumbled King's Choice Danish blue cheese and garlic powder.
- spread on both sides of bread and grill until golden brown.