Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe sounded so good. I love all the ingredients and plan to serve it at my next catered event.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Place nuts, each kind separate, on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake, stirring once or twice, 8-10 minutes until lightly toasted. Let cool.
- In a food processor, pulse one kind of nut at a time, until just finely chopped (don't overprocess). Place in separate bowls.
- Remove blade; wipe processor bowl clean. Add cheeses; process until blended and smooth. Scrape into a medium bowl.
- Line rimmed baking sheet with wax paper. Gently fold grapes into cheese mixture. Remove 1 coated grape at a time with a spoon, then push grape gently into one of the bowls of chopped nuts. Shake bowl to turn grape until coated. Place on lined baking sheet.
- To serve: Arrange grapes on a leaf-lined plate to resemble a bunch of grapes.
These are so addicting, that I now mix up the blue cheese and cream cheese, and take grapes with me to work and just dip. The sweeter the grape, the better. I think the red work best.