Recipe by NotYourMommasCookin
Desided to take a chance and try this recipe out at a party and I was lucky there was any left when the party started. These are surprisingly tasty!! From Grandma's Kitchen
- 1 (8 ounce) packageof softened cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 3 teaspoons blue cheese
- 1 lb red seedless grapes or 1 lb green seedless grape
- 1 1⁄4 cups coarsley chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cream cheese, milk and blue cheese in a medium bowl. Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- Cover each grape with approximately 1 teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture.
- Combine walnuts and parsley in a small bowl. Coat grapes with walnut mixture.
- Line a plate or tray with waxed paper.
- Arrange the coated grapes on a prepared plate.
- Chill, covered for 30 minutes.