Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Got this recipe off the blue cheese carton.
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 5 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 2 1⁄2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 1⁄2 cups halved grapes, any color
- 2 celery ribs, finely diced
- 3 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
- 1⁄4 cup salted roasted sunflower seeds
- In a large bowl, whisk the mayonnaise with the vinegar. Fold in the blue cheese.
- Add the chicken, grapes, celery and parsley and fold gently. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fold in the sunflower seeds and serve.