Prep 6 hrs
Cook 0 mins
If you are a blue cheese and a French dressing lover you will love this!
- 2⁄3 cup ketchup
- 3⁄4 cup sugar (if you prefer a sweeter dressing then add in up to 1/4 cup more sugar)
- 1⁄2 cup white vinegar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice (bottled if fine)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 small onion, finely minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- black pepper (optional)
- In a small bowl whisk together ketchup, sugar, vinegar, oil, lemon juice, salt, paprika and garlic until well combined.
- Add in the onions and blue cheese and season with black pepper if desired and add in more sugar if desired.
- Transfer to a glass jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Seal and chill for a minimum of 6 hours before using.
- Shake well before using the dressing.
My daughter wanted Thanksgivng dionner for her birthday so I wanted to make it different by trying new things. This dressing was liked by everyone. The only thing they asked is if I made it again to add a little more blue cheese. Thanks Kittencal. Bullwinkle