Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a nice variation of the standard garlic bread. I've also added some garlic powder to the butter mixture.
- Mix butter, blue cheese and Parmesan cheese thoroughly.
- Cut bread loaf into 1-inch slices.
- Spread butter mixture on cut sides of bread.
- Reassemble loaf.
- Wrap in piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil; seal securely.
- Heat on grill about 4-inches from medium coals for 15-20 minutes, or heat in 350 oven for 20 minutes.
O man, ALL of my fav ingredients! I did add some crushed garlic and used artisan sour dough. This was excellent, I could eat it all by myself. LOL Thanks for posting, lazyme.