Recipe by lazyme
This is a nice variation of the standard garlic bread. I've also added some garlic powder to the butter mixture.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 loaf French bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix butter, blue cheese and Parmesan cheese thoroughly.
- Cut bread loaf into 1-inch slices.
- Spread butter mixture on cut sides of bread.
- Reassemble loaf.
- Wrap in piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil; seal securely.
- Heat on grill about 4-inches from medium coals for 15-20 minutes, or heat in 350 oven for 20 minutes.