Recipe by dicentra
750 Best Appetizers Makes 2 cups – serve with Buffalo chicken wings or vegetables
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 8 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1 teaspoon finely grated toasted pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- In saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Sprinkle with flour and cook 4-5 minutes.
- Gradually whisk in milk. Cook, stirring, until bubbling and thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add cheese, a little at a time. Garnish with pecans before serving.