Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great with homemade or rustic-style potato chips!
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 8 ounces dry white wine
- 8 ounces heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh thyme leaves
- Place garlic, blue cheese, white wine, and heavy cream in medium saucepan over medium low heat. Heat mixture, stirring frequently, until cheese is melted and incorporated. Stir in Dijon mustard and thyme.
- Pour into fondue pot or warming dish. Serve hot with chips.