Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was submitted by a mom for the Brother Martin High School cookbook. Like the title says--the best!
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 6 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Blend mayonnaise, sour cream and Blue cheese.
- Gradually stir in vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Excellent on sliced tomatoes and lettuce.
This is great. My DH is the blue cheese fan in the house and he loved this recipe. I will make it again. Thanks for sharing.
5 Stars, this is an excellent blue cheese dressing. I tried it on top of a frittata and some fresh garden tomatoes as if I was having ice cream, yummy! Be sure to give this a day to fully develop its flavor. It's always nice when you see definite lumps of blue cheese in a blue cheese dressing. Sunshine, thanks for posting this recipe, I'll be back! Made for PAC Fall 2008.
This is very good dressing! I did add significantly less sugar as is usual for me, but otherwise followed the recipe as written.