Recipe by wildeyeris
Lately, I have been counting my calories and eating a lot of salads. I was getting sick of non-creamy low-cal dressings and I was really missing blue cheese, so I created this. It’s not too shabby for low fat.
Top Review by SuperSpike
This was great, I ended up using fat free cottage cheese and reduced fat bleu cheese since that's what I had on hand. I had a friend at my party say it was the best blue cheese dip he's ever had.
- 1⁄2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese (crumbled)
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes (dry)
- 1 small garlic clove, mashed
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 -2 tablespoon low-fat milk (to thin)