Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
GREAT WITH WINGS! This is an adaptation of Helen Corbitt's Roquefort Dressing. Made with Blue Stilton, it is a flavorful blue cheese dressing. Not so mild as standard blue but not so overpowering as Roquefort. I always make it with the requested portion of Beau Monde, but then wish I had reduced it slightly so you may want to make it a scant 1/2 t. Also, to serve as a thick dip, you can reduce the half and half to 1/2 c.
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup blue Stilton cheese
- 2⁄3 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon beau monde seasoning (May Omit or To Taste)
- Blend cheeses with the seasonings.
- Add mayo alternately with cream.
- Whip until smooth and refridgerate for 4 or more hours before serving.
Excellent. I used milk rather than half and half and used more beau monde than indicated because I love it.