Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very earthy - no mayo - delicious restaurant quality
Make and share this Blue Cheese Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup buttermilk
- 5 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 -3 teaspoons dried thyme, crushed up in your fingers
- Mix all together, mushing up the blue cheese with your fork. You may add more blue cheese if you like thicker.
- Chill until ready to serve. Will keep for a couple weeks.
Easy and good! I used almond milk instead of buttermilk. Served with celery sticks for a snack. Thanks! Made for Pick a Chef(PAC,spring 2014.