Recipe by GreekGirlPB
These blue cheese dressing is so creamy and flavorful. You will totally wow your guests!!!
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made this pretty much as given, although I did use lemon pepper instead of the usual S&P! Also, I'm not into blue cheese anything, but made this for my other half who really did enjoy it & said it was one of the best he'd tasted! Thanks for sharing your recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this Spring's Pick A Chef event]
- 453.59 g sour cream
- 177.44 ml mayonnaise
- 283.49 g blue cheese (buy good blue cheese, this will make or break your dressing. Feel free to use more than one type of ) or 283.49 g Stilton cheese (buy good blue cheese, this will make or break your dressing. Feel free to use more than one type of )
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 4.92 ml prepared horseradish
- 4.92 ml tarragon
- 4.92 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Crumble blue cheese and set aside. Mix all ingredients except the blue cheese in a bowl. Once ingredients are well blended add the blue cheese and stir until well mixed. Add more or less blue cheese to taste. I some times add two or three different types of blue cheese to change the flavor. The better the cheese, the better your dressing will be.
- If you have an emergence blender, take a few seconds and lightly blend the dressing to get a more silky texture. This is not necessary.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours prior to serving.