Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My husband's favorite dressing is blue cheese and he loves this one.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 -2 drop hot pepper sauce
- In small bowl, combine all ingredients until blended.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.
I made this for my husband for dinner and he enjoyed it! I had it for lunch and it was good! I took a pic but it turned out badyly. Sorry! Thanks for a good recipe! Made for Zaar Tag.