Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
From America's Best: A Collection of Savory Recipes. Volume 1
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese (crumbled)
- in a bowl mix first 6 ingredients well.
- add in blue cheese, mix lightly but well.
- cover and chill.
I enjoyed this over baby greens today for lunch. The sugar and Worcestershire sauce gave it a little kick. Thanks Michelle! Made for Zaar tag.