Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A creamy Blue Cheese Dressing That does not have an overpowering blue cheese taste. It is delightful to the pallet. Most kids even like it!
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 6 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon malt vinegar
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with an Iceberg Lettuce wedge and top with purple onions and crisp bacon.
I made this to have with a lettuce salad today and my husband and I both enjoyed it! Thanks! Made for My Three Chefs game.