Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is my favorite blue cheese dressing. It isn't thick like traditional blue cheese dressing, but has all the flavor.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- salt, pepper to taste
- Combine and chill for an hour or longer.
I really enjoyed this dressing over a salad with iceberg and curly green lettuce, tomatoes and cucumbers. It was just right! Thanks! Made for the My Three Chefs event!